Thursday, May 31, 2007

Math- United States Outline

Approaches to Learning- I learn best by drawing a visual of the United States. I know because before I did this picture, I did not know how the United States was shaped. I communicated my understanding by drawing the U.S. exactly how it is supposed to look. I also communicated my understanding by then coloring in the shape in the way it is supposed to be colored (only the squares inside the shape were colored, though it was confusing). By doing this, I was following directions and this told the teacher that i was understanding what we had to do.

2 comments:

Little Miss Nerd said...

summer is here and were free

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.