Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Language Arts- Steps to College
Approaches to learning--- I learned best about what to do to go to college by writing down the actual steps that I need to take to reach my goal. I know that I learned the best this way because I can keep this project as a reminder of the things that I need to do to motivate me to get to college. I also know that I learned best by doing this project because now, I know more about what to do to go to college. I communicate my understanding of this project by actually doing the things on the list for my grade. Also, in the future, I can keep myself motivated by just the idea of going to college and complete every single thing on my "STEPS to COLLEGE".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment