What Would You Do?
1. You recieve an e-mail message from someone you don't know.
I would just not open it and erase the message.
2. Your friend is planning to met a cyberpal at the mall.
I would tell my friend that she shouldn't go because she/he doesn't know if the other person was lying.
3. A cyberpal asks for your adress so that she can send you a party invitation.
I would ignore the question and talk about something else.
A Web site asks for your full name and date of in order to enter you in a sweepstakes.
I would say " Thank you, but I don't hink I'll enter a sweepstake."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
fine you dont send me a comment
Hey Julia. It's me Victoria. Hi!
And oscar is right here with me. And he says HI!
i know the one with ling(rei) when he is swearing black is so awsome all thanks to christine and i also have an audio clip on the complete profile (tell everyone) but you cant get to it here at school !!!!!!!! So at ur house you can see it but it is slow
Hey juila answer me back or pst the worok that you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your blog needs more personality. Tell me if you want me to decorate it for you.I am really good at it ask sofia.You can tell me yes or no in school.
hey what are you doing? help me!
Hey dufas, it would help if I had your password and username. Tell me in school.
sail
hey juila if christine fixes your blog it will be cool like mine but you need to have controll cause she can go pretty crazy i would know she can add an audio clip like have
Hey you must be happy today
Post a Comment